Friday, July 5, 2013

Where Have U/I Been???

Well, I haven't been posting because nothing new is going on.  I am still on my eating binge and eating everything in site.  I have not lost any weight in the last two weeks, I am holding steady at 205 lbs.  :-(

I have to admit that I haven't been trying to lose weight, but I haven't tried because I just haven't been motivated.  I mean, I WANT to lose weight, but it just isn't happening.  I don't know what I am going to do to kick this unmotivational spell that is going on in my life.

The same thing with my Mary Kay business.  It is dead in the water, and I am thinking about getting out of it because I am just not doing well.  People keep cancelling appointments, or saying they are going to purchase items then that doesn't happen.

I enjoyed the parties that I have had, but I am putting more time and effort into the Mary Kay then I am getting money in return.  Can't have that happening!

Today is Lily's 5th birthday!  So it is a good day!  She got to go to Mr. Gatti's and the park, so she is a happy camper.  Tomorrow is her birthday party, and I am hoping it turns out to be a blast for her, which I am sure that it will.




No comments:

Post a Comment