Thursday, June 20, 2013

Overeating....



That is how I feel!  I have done NOTHING BUT EAT and EAT all week long!  All I can say is, I better enjoy it cause I am going to start holding myself accountable again next week.

My "fat pants" are tight, so something is wrong with this picture.  If they get too tight,  I don't have any clothes to wear.  How pathetic am I?  I seriously need to find some motivation and get back on track.

Little Lily has been wanting to walk, and I have been putting her off.  No more!  When she wants to walk from now on, we are going to walk.  If a 4 year old can do it, then so can I!

I have a trip into Sonny's this weekend with my cousin, then my lifestyle change will go into effect.  If only I could get the Hubster to start this journey with me....  It would make things alot easier.  But I know that you have to depend on yourself, you can't let others determine how you live your life.

Keep me in your prayers, and keep those fingers crossed that I can do this!

Ta-ta for now.............

No comments:

Post a Comment