Sunday, June 9, 2013

Mark Kay Party...

I had my first Mary Kay Party today!  Thank you Debbie, Debbie, Lisa, and Martha.  I think that it went pretty well.  It was my FIRST one after all.

The ladies seemed to have a good time, so that's all that matters.  I was nervous on what to say about the product, because I am not 100% familiar with the products yet, but I will get there.  I just need to practice, practice, practice on the products until I get them down.

Food wise, I am still eating everything in front of me.  No changes there.

Walking-isn't much better.  I need to get up over that mile mark and start aiming for 2-3 miles.

I just don't feel motivated.  Being fat just isn't motivation enough I guess.  :-(

It is thundering here now, so we are getting ready for some nasty weather.  We were hoping that it would be nice for when Lindsey and Lucian came over so that the kiddos could swim.  Maybe next time...

Well, gotta run.  Going to have my second Mary Kay party at 6:00 and I need to get prepared!  Wish me luck!   I hope this Mary Kay adventure works out for me!

Laters gaters...................

No comments:

Post a Comment