Sunday, June 16, 2013

Who gets a lawnmower stuck

I do!  It was seriously an accident.  Of course it would be an accident, but I feel like a dumbass.  I was mowing under the swingset, and put is in reverse, but it keep going forward and got stuck under the swingset.  I mean REALLY STUCK!  Then I had to come in and tell the hubster.  So he is out there now trying to get it unstuck.  I hope he can.  Man, it was really stuck!

Still not doing any better on my weight loss.  I am just not motivated.  I mean, I WANT to lose weight, but I just can't stay away from food.  I just enjoy eating way too much.

I haven't been to WW in two weeks cause I know that I haven't lost any weight. I am such a big wuss.  I should just go and weigh in.  See the damage and maybe that would motivate me.

I had a Mary Kay get together yesterday that went pretty well.  I have another one tomorrow night, and hopefully it will go good.  Wish me luck on my Mary Kay adventures...

Well, going to go grab some fruit for breakfast, later gater................

No comments:

Post a Comment