Thursday, June 13, 2013

Only Thursday

Today has felt like Friday!  ALL DAY I have thought that it was Friday, so tomorrow is going to fell like forever when I go to work.  I am hoping not since I am taking off at 12:30 though.  :-)

I had Mexican for dinner, it was yummy.  I am getting fatter than a tick, so I am going to HAVE TO get serious about this weight loss thing and start to lose weight.  I hate feeling this way.  My "fat pants" are tight, NOT a good sign.

I am going to try to start being good and not eating all the jun food that I have been eating.  I have probably had a dozen chocolate bars the last 2 weeks.  Not good.  Pepsi out the wazoo. Not good.  Just food that I shouldn't be eating all around.

Why oh why does weight loss have to be so hard?

Please send up a prayer for me that I can get this beast under control and get myself healthy!

Talk to you guys later.......

No comments:

Post a Comment