Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Gag reflect



Well, my juices are coming out green (as above) or brown.  Needless to say, these juices ARE NOT good! :-(

The hubster seems pretty dedicated.  He plans on doing the juice fast for 60 days, where I plan on doing it for 10 days.  I am honestly not sure if I can last 10 days.  It is seriously that bad!  If it was more of a fruit based juice it wouldn't be that bad, but as soon as a veggie is added, the juice takes on the taste of the veggie.

Don't get me wrong, I love me some vegetables, but the vegetable juice: YUCKY!!

I did take a glass of ice cold water this morning and alternate drinking the juice with the water, and that seemed to work pretty well.  It washed the YUCKY taste out of my mouth pretty quick.  I may have to do that from now on when I drink the juice.  Anything that helps, helps....

We started te juice fast Sunday, and according to the scales I am down 3 lbs!  That is the positive.  I think that it is water weight cause I have been peeing like crazy!  I go pee half a dozen times from one glass of juice it seems like.  Really, I am not joking!  lol But I do have a small bladder I think.

My four year old, Lily, had pizza hut pizza on the way home from Lexington yesterday.  Needless to say that was torture on me.  I could see the pizza, smell the pizza, just couldn't taste the pizza.  It took a lot of will power not to just grab it and gobble it down.  Why does the good food have to be so bad for you?

Wish me luck on my juices today.  I think that I am going to need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment