Thursday, March 28, 2013

I can honestly say that I am enjoying my juice today!  Can you believe it?  I was just gagging not even two days ago, and now I go as far as saying I like it!  Hubster has been trying some new improved recipes, and I must say they ARE an improvement!

I walked a little under a mile today.  Not sure why I am all of a sudden not able to walk the 3 miles like I had been doing.  Hubster thinks it has something to do with the juice fast, but I'm not so sure.

Registered my youngest daughter for Kindergarten today!  I can't believe that she is going to be 5 years old in July!  Where has the time gone?  It is like yesterday she was just a little baby, and now she is growing up on me!

Here is a picture of Lily with her birthday bike from last year.  I need to upload more current pictures of her, but she still looks the same!  lol


No comments:

Post a Comment