Thursday, March 21, 2013

What's up with that?

I just walked a little over a mile and my legs are on FIRE again!  WTH!  I had been walking 2-3 miles but with out all this pain.  Now I don't know whats going on.  It is very discouraging.  :-(

Hubster, the girls and I went and watched Oz in 3D last night.  It was pretty good, better than I expected anyway.  

 Tomorrow is the hubsters birthday, he will be 33.  We are going to Lexington to eat and spend the night.  So that should be fun.  I am thinking that I am going to treat him to BD's Mongolian Grill.  They have really good food and you can customize your order (lots of veggies vs. lots of meat).  There also isn't bread/rolls to tempt me there...

My legs are finally starting to calm down.  I am really frustrated with them right now.  I really, really want to do the 5k race in May but at this pace I may not be ready.  :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment