Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Walk a mile....

It doesn't sound like much, but I walked a mile today and my legs didn't kill me!  YAY!  I did get new shoes and I stretched before I walked, so I am assuming (yes I know what they say about assuming) that these two things did the trick.  I was pretty tired, which is crazy cause a few weeks ago I was walking 2-3 miles and I was pretty much fine.

Regina, Angela, and Sandy are still walking at Barren Fork, which is a great place to walk.  It is just so late in the evening before we get to walk there, that I kind of don't like that.  It makes me miss out on the few hours that my kiddos are up and at 'em.

I think that I may start going back over there and walking maybe 2 times a week (Tuesday & Thursday) and that I will just do my Wellness Plan hours around here.  That way I still get the extra mileage in, I can see my friends, and spend time with my kids. :-)

I had juice today.  Juice for breakfast.  Juice for lunch.  You guess it, juice for dinner.  Yummy.  (secretly gagging as I said that).  Today's juice really wasn't THAT BAD!  It had more of a grapefruit taste to it, so I can handle that.  I honestly think that it is just in my mind.  SERIOUSLY!  Just the thoughts of it, and looking at the juice-which my sister so politely described it as "the water that is left in the toilet after you have diarrhea   REALLY GROSS!  Made me want to gag just thinking ahout it.  Her description left bad mental images in my poor brain. 

My new shoes!



My new owl cup to drink my yummy juice in!

No comments:

Post a Comment