Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!  

Today was a good day!  The kids had a blast and so did I.

The morning started out with Easter baskets and Easter egg hunt.  Then the egg decorating competition began!  The kiddos had a great time, and the $5.00 prize was definitely incentive!

Photo: Lily and her egg.

Lily with her egg. 



Photo: Bella and her egg

Bella with her egg. 

Photo: Donovan Marnhout and his egg.
Donovan with his egg. 

Photo: Alexis Anderson and her egg.
Alexis with her egg.

Photo: Alexis Anderson egg.
The winning egg!  It was designed by no other, than Alexis!  :-)



After the egg decorating contest we had races.

Photo: Race time

Lily was doing an excellent job kicking butt and taking names!  lol

Now on to the food.  Or should I say juice.  :(

Had my juice for breakfast and my juice for lunch.  Getting ready to have my juice for dinner.  I have to say that it really isn't as bad as I thought it would be.  My mind is playing havoc on me cause I want food.  ANY food!  I could just about eat anything right now!  Not that I am really hungry, I just want food!

I am addicted to food.  I eat and eat and eat.  Even though  I know that my body can't be hungry, I still eat.  I just like the taste of food.  That is going to be my biggest hurdle when I stop juicing: eating!  

Sandy and I walked a mile today and it started raining on us.  Dangit!  We were going to walk the full 3 miles today and I was timing us with my pedometer.  We had planned on going back to the track and trying again, but figured we would just wait.

So all in all, it has been an EXCELLENT day!  Just chillin with the kiddos, hubster, and my juice!  lol  





No comments:

Post a Comment