Sunday, March 24, 2013

Juicing it up....

Juice.  You would think that juice would be good, but juicing is hard cause the taste of veggies and fruits mixed together, not that appealing to my taste buds.  Hubster and I started our juice detox (I like to call it a juice diet but he goes all crazy saying it's not a diet).

I had a 16 oz. cup of juice for breakfast, which was honestly not bad.  Then I had a 16 oz. juice for lunch that made me gag when I was drinking it.  :-(   I LOVE carrots, but the carrot taste was so prominent in the juice that I could barely handle swallowing it. I have a pitcher of that juice, and I have to finish drinking it before we make another type of juice.  I am honestly not sure if I can drink it or not.

Hunger feelings?  Not so much.  The juice is pretty feeling.  My stomach hasn't been growling but my mind is messing with me.  I just WANT something solid to eat.  I keep thinking about different foods, and all the fruits that are in the fridge!  It makes me just want to go eat them!  Why can't I simply just eat the fruits and veggies?  It would taste so much better than the juice!

I did walk about a mile yesterday.  My shins did better.  They started hurting a wee bit when I was close to finishing up, but not near as bad as the other days then I walked.  Hopefully I can continue to walk and get my legs built up!

I was going to go walking today but the weather has been nasty.  It has been raining all day, and now it is storming.  So no walking today.

I think that I am going to try to walk at the gym tomorrow after work.  I get an hour for my wellness plan, so instead of coming home to walk, I think that I will walk in the gym so maybe I can walk a little further and not worry about being stuck on the side of the road if my legs/shins start hurting me.

I just realized that it is after 6:00 p.m.  Should I attempt another juice or go without for the night?  THAT is the question....

Oh yeah- Walking Dead tonite!  YIPPPEEEE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment