Friday, March 29, 2013

It's finally FRIDAY.....






You will probably see that as my post title every Friday!  lol

I seriously LOVE the weekends!  I can't (literally can't) get enough weekend days!

This week seemed especially long.  I can barely remember Monday and Tuesday.  Couldn't really tell you what I did those days.  Good thing I have a blog so I can go back and check if I wanna know that bad.  Right?  :-)

I went to mom and dads to pick up the girls, and mom had made spaghetti and garlic bread!  One of my all -time favorite meals!  I could smell the aromas as soon as I walked in the house!  I about passed out!  lol  But I was good!  No spaghetti or garlic bread for this one!

My juice fast went well today.  I got extremely hungry around lunch time and the hunger feelings are still lingering.  I really, really want to eat solid food.  Did I tell you that I really, really want to eat solid food yet?  "Cause I do!  This juice thing is kind of blah!  I am hoping that I see a good weigh loss out of it.

Hubster and I were talking like night.  Like I may have mentioned previously, he is wanting to do a 60 day fast.  Wimpy me: 10 days!  We talked about maybe doing the juice for breakfast and lunch then having a really healthy dinner with lots of veggies.  I think that would be a better alternative then just juice 3 times a day.  That way our body (more like our mind) is getting solid food as well.

It's just a thought...we will see what next week brings!






No comments:

Post a Comment