Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Walking, walking, walking.  That says it all!  That is what I have done every day for the last 2 weeks.  I have been walking with Regina, Sandy, and Angela but walked by myself today because I am not going to be able to walk with them tonite.  Taking the girls and my hubster to see Oz.

I have been walking 2-3 miles per day, and today it literally almost killed my legs to walk for 1 mile.  WTH!  I am not sure what that is all about but I almost dropped off the side of the road and laid in the grass today.  I feel like such a wimp!  What is wrong with my legs!

My knee was hurting a little more today then it normally does, but it was my lower legs that were BURNING and on FIRE!!  This girl was on fire.....  Okay, okay... Corny I know!  lol

I did well on my food choices so far today.  Had a Weight Watchers Smartone for breakfast and lunch.  Going to have a little bit of popcorn at the movies.  So all in all, I pretty good food day.

Well, I', going to run (not literally).  Time to pick up the girls.  :-) 




No comments:

Post a Comment