Sunday, May 12, 2013

Bad Sunday...

First off, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all you wonderful mothers out there!

Today has been a blah day.  My eating has been crap, I have ate everything that I could get my hands on and have gone way over my WW points for the day.  Actually my points for the week.  :-(   I can't believe that! What is wrong with me!  Now I am going to ave to stick very closely to my 31 daily points and not go over at all if I want a loss this week.  I am so hoping and praying for at least a 1.2 lb loss so that I can get a 5 lb star.  :-)

Lily has been sick all weekend, bless her heart.  She was throwing up all day yesterday, and she hasn't thrown up today but she is just laying around not moving, eating, and barely drinking.  I am going to take her to the doctor tomorrow morning.  I think that it is just her allergies acting up but I just hate her being sick.

Today has just been a blah day.  But I am not going to complain too much.  I am blessed and I am not going to forget it!

Talk to you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment