Thursday, May 23, 2013

It's my Friday...

WHOOP!  WHOOP!  



It's my Friday!  I took tomorrow off and I have Monday off, so I have a 4 day weekend.  YIPPEEE!

Just got off work for the day. Beau and I have to go to Lexington for a doctors appointment.  Need to run a few errands while we are up there.  Get a gift card from Target or Babies-r-Us for a lady that I indirectly work with.

Just got back for Lexington.  Got a gift card from Target.  Got me a couple of tank tops, and 2 denim skirts (one gray and one jean).  The doctor appt went well, and the day hasn't been as long as I thought it was going to be. 

Stopped at Wendy's and ate too much as usual.  Why can't I get my eating under control?  I think that it must all be in my head!  

Not walking tonight because it is too late.  My legs are sore from jogging some yesterday.

Laters....


No comments:

Post a Comment