Friday, May 31, 2013

Watermelon........

Just had a yummy, seedless watermelon for dinner!  YUM YUM!

I used all my WW points today and had to find something that was filling, and I think that I found it.  Could I eat something else? Of course!  Am I hungry?  No, not really.  Why oh why do I just eat when I am not hungry?

At WW class last night they talked about emotional eating.  Eating when you are bored falls into that category, and I think that is me.  I just eat when I am bored.  You would think with everything going on that I wouldn't get bored.

Or maybe its stress?  With everything going on, maybe that is why I eat.  Because it is something that I can easily control.  


WHO KNOWS!  I just want to be skinny again.  At least be at a healthier weight. Like 150 lbs.  That would be awesome!!

Today was an okay day at work.  I wish a few things could have went differently, but I guess it how to go the way it did....


I didn't walk last night, and I am not walking tonight (or at least I don't think that I am going to).  I have been working on getting the house cleaned up and getting party bags together.

Alexis is so excited that her friends may come over.  I hope and pray they do (Say a little prayer for her that they do).  She has a difficult time making friends due to Asbergers Syndrome, so her even wanting friends to come over in a step in the right direction.  

Well, going to run and finish cleaning.

Have a great night all........

No comments:

Post a Comment