Saturday, May 4, 2013

Pinkilicious Party....

Today was one of  our friends daughters birthday.  The theme Pinkilicious pink party.  It was a really nice party and the girls (Bella and Lily) had a great time.  Alexis was just there for the pb & j sandwich and Donovan didn't want Abby's brother to be lonely.  Pictures to follow....

I did eat a small plate of food but I tracked it all on my WW tracker  so I am proud of that.  i haven't had a Pepsi in two days so that is also a teeny tiny victory.

I am going to try to weigh myself on Thursday which is weigh in day with WW. Say a prayer that I lose a couple of pounds.

Although today was a rainy day, it still turned out pretty good! 

Talk to you peeps tomorrow.

Toodles....


Photo: Lily eating her extra icing
Lily eating her extra icing

Photo: Bella cupcake decorating
Bella with her cupcakes she decorated


Lily decorating her cupcakes

Photo: Bella  with her hoola hoop
Bella getting ready to hoola hoop

Photo: Lily posing
Lily posing

No comments:

Post a Comment