Thursday, May 16, 2013

Hot and Sweaty,,,,,,,,,

And not in a good way..  lol  Or is it?

Just finished my mile walk with Lily.  She wanted to go with me this time, and it makes the walk more bearable to have someone to talk to (even if it is a 4 year old).

I haven't followed my WW points today, but I haven't ate very much, so I think that I am okay on points today.  I need to go in and track what I ate and see where I am.

I had to work late, so I didn't get to go to WW weigh in.  :-(   I am thinking I would have been embarrassed anyway because I think (I am positive) that I gained this week.  I have been an eating machine this week. I don't know what is wrong with me.

I so hope that I can do better on my WW points next week and actually have a loss.  I am aiming for 1.2 lbs.    I know I have previously said it (or I think I did), that will give me my first 5 lb. star!!  WHOOP WHOOP!

Today went by pretty quick, which was kind of surprising since I had to work late.

Let's go get a WW dinner and get a shower.  Then relax and watch some tv.

Toodle loo....................

No comments:

Post a Comment