Saturday, May 18, 2013

Walking with kids...

I had my mile walk today with Donovan, Bella, and Lily.  It was almost nerve wrecking!  I walk on the road beside my house, it is a side road, but of course there are still cars that come up and down it.  The kids were going all crazy running up the road ahead of me, and I was afraid they were going to get hit by a car.  So I worried the whole walk.  Don't think that I will be taking them again on this road.  Maybe to the track if/when I go back there.

I had a Smartone for breakfast which was 10 pts.  No lunch cause I feel asleep. I overate dinner.  I had 2 helpings of spaghetti which ended up being 21 points!  That is CRAZY!  I thought that it would be a little higher, but not 21 points!  Won't be doing that again!

Today was definitely a lazy day.  I don't think I have accomplished really anything!  Oh well.  I guess we all need those days every now and again.

Have a great night all!

Toodles........

Just some things I am thankful for.  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment