Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Turkey, Ranch,& Bacon.....

Turkey, ranch and bacon sandwich from Arby's IS NOT my friend!  21 WW pts!  That is almost the whole days worth, which I get 30!  I am such a sucker for those sandwiches, and I had one for lunch today.  So now, I don't have any points left for the day (and I haven't had dinner).   I only have 7 extra points left for the week and we are supposed to go to Lexington tomorrow so I will probably go over my points for the week.BOO  :-(

Just got back from my mile walk and I am sweaty as can be.  It is only like 84 degrees outside, so I don't know what I am going to do when it gets hotter.  I about didn't make it back this time.  I jogged a couple of times during the walk.  I didn't time myself  I just looked ahead for a point and ran until I got to that point.  Not sure if that's the right way to do it or not, but that is what I have been doing   Why can't I just be a runner already?  Was does it  have to be hard for me?  Why can't I be a natural born runner?  I would SO love that! 

Work actually went by quick today.  YAY!  I just don't want to be there lately.  I think I have spring fever.  It is so nice outside and the kids are getting ready for summer break.  I just hate feeling like I miss all that time with them.  I wish I could be a stay at home mom.  But not possible with our finances.

That is one reason Mary Kay is looking more interesting.  For that extra income.  I am still praying about it, and hopefully God will give me an answer soon!

Well, gotta run get the kiddos!  

Laters......

 Gotta keep moving....

No comments:

Post a Comment