Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Weigh in Wednesday............




Still weigh the same as last week, 197 whopping pounds.  This is so discouraging.  I say this after I just ate a no bake cookie, so who's fault is it really that I am this fat?

Tomorrow is the Weight Watchers meeting, so I will be attending it God willing.  I am hoping that they can help hold me accountable and help me lose weight.  I know that it is ultimately up to me, but I just need that extra support that I am not getting.

I have asked the Hubster if he will help me cook healthier (he's a chef) and he is being somewhat of a butt about it.  Telling me he is not going to hold my hand through the process, etc.  Whatever!  Way to be supportive there buddy!  Greatly appreciated.

So it looks like I am going to have to "woman up" and do this mostly on my own, which I hate the thoughts of that but in the end, we can only depend on ourselves I guess.  I just hope that myself is ready for the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment