Sunday, May 19, 2013

Jogging....



Yes, that is what I look like when I jog!  lol  I think that I am getting a little better at jogging, I jogged a  little longer and a little further this morning when I went for my walk.  I jogged more at the beginning and middle of the walk, and I could barely muster up the energy to jog at the end.  It was a joke to be honest.  It was jog, walk, jog, walk, walk, jog.  Nothing to be proud of at the end.  But I am proud that I did a little better at the beginning and middle.  I may end up being a jogger yet.!

I had a Smartone's waffle and sausage for breakfast. It was 7 pts.  I was going to have a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios but it was 10 pts.  Gotta save those precious points!  :-)

The weather has been kind of humid, so after my walk  I feel nasty and need a shower immediately after.  I dread that.  The weather starting to make the walks sweaty.  I liked the cooler weather where I felt nice and clean (mostly) after the walk.

I walked by myself today.  Didn't ask or let the kiddos know that I was going.  That may be mean but they just had me so nervous running around like crazy that I thought a car would hit them.  

I didn't sleep well last night.  I went to bed about 10:30 and was up at 12:00-1:00, then back up from 3:00-6:00.  I hate when I do that.  But I did get to sleep until 9ish so I got a little of the sleep back.

Well, not sure what the day holds beside laundry and cleaning.  Guess I better get off of here and find out!

Toodles.....

No comments:

Post a Comment