Thursday, May 2, 2013

Weight Watchers Official Member............


I officially signed up for Weight Watchers (again).  I did well the other two times (yes I said two times) that I signed up.  But when I started doing well, I thought "Hey, I don't need this, I can do it all by myself".  Wrong!  Within a few months I would be back to my original weight, and then a little.

I am excited!  The meetings are Thursday at 5:15 p.m. so I can go over right after work and be there a little early, or I can come home and change out of my uniform and go over.


This is a picture of me right before the Weight Watchers meeting, taken courtesy of my 5 year old Lily.  This is the first time that I have work this dress.

When I weighed in at WW, my official weigh in was 201.  :-(

Wish me luck on this new chapter of my life, I think that I am going to need it!!

Toodles...

No comments:

Post a Comment