Monday, May 27, 2013

Getting back on track.



I have been back on track today with WW.  Although I am up like 4 lbs.  :-(   I was excited about going to my meeting last week because I was down a lb, now I am up.  I am not sure if I will go to the meeting now or not.  I need to go for accountability sake, I know.  But it is embarrassing to gain weight instead of losing.  I just hate that.

I mean, no one knows except the Leader who is weighing me in.  But it is still embarrassing.  I feel like such a failure when I do this.  Why can't I just learn and stop doing it?  The binge eating, the countless points I inhale.  Could all be stopped if I just stopped what I was doing and thought it out.

On a happier note, I walked again today. Lily and I walked that is.  She is such good little company.  Can't get Alexis to walk with me.  She is too busy playing her video games.

Our pool is officially open!  Beau got it all cleaned up and opened yesterday.  So we can definitely have a pool party for Alexis's birthday this weekend.

Well, gotta get ready for a Mary Kay meeting.  Will chat later. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment