Monday, May 6, 2013

Friend Makin Monday and Weight Watchers.......

Went over on my WW points again today.  Thank goodness for the extra weekly points.  I don't know why I have been so hungry.  If I really am hungry, or it is just in my head.  I think that it has to be in my head.  I think that I am going to start drinking a big glass of water every time I think that I am hungry (and I shouldn't be).

Lily and I walked a mile today, so I did get in a little exercise.  I jogged the last 20-30 seconds, so I am excited about that.  I know that isn't a long distance for alot of people, but it is for me.  If I can just start jogging a little longer each day...

Put some friend makin' information up.  Feel free to leave me some comments.  Would love to hear from you!





http://www.alltheweigh.com/



 Little About Me
1. Have you ever experienced love at first sight?  With my babies.  :-)
2. What channel is your TV on most? Cartoon channels (have 4 kids)
3. Share one quality that you're proud to have.  I am loyal and dedicated to my family,friends, and work. 
4.  Describe your idea of a great evening.  Spending the night and with the hubby and kids, watching movies, eating popcorn and candy, and everyone getting along!  No bickering among the kids! 
5. If your friends were asked to describe you in three words, which words would they choose? Honest, sincere, and funny????
6. What is your favorite holiday?  Christmas, hands down.
7. If you could change one thing that would make your life easier instantly, what would it be?  More time in the day and more energy to complete my tasks/chores.
8. What is one healthy food that you crave?  Tomatoes and watermelon 
9. Do you wear socks when you sleep?  No, I can't handle having socks on while I sleep!
10. Share at least three things for which you are thankful. Having god in my life, my family, and the health of myself and my family. 





No comments:

Post a Comment