Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Beans and cornbread

That's what was for dinner.



 I tried to be good, but my mom makes the best pinto beans and cornbread.  :-)

I didn't weight myself today, and I don't think that I am going to weigh myself until Thursday morning (Thursday night is weigh in).  Cross your fingers and say a prayer that I am at least even-steven on the scales.  I would love to have lost a lb. but I don't think that is going to be the case.

Just finished walking my mile, and I am sweaty and hot.  Not sure how well I am going to do walking when the weather gets hotter and hotter.  I am not big on sweating.  lol  I know that it is a necessary evil, but yuck!

Work went by fast today, but today is my busy day.  I have conference calls out the ying yang.  I am glad that it is Tuesday!  Only 3 more days to go, then it is Alexis's birthday!

Well, going to run.  Actually walk over to the bed and rest for a few.

Later y'all............

No comments:

Post a Comment