Sunday, May 26, 2013

Mary Kay Consultant........



Well, it is official.  I am a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant.  So if you need some beauty products, please let me know.  I will be starting my website soon.  So you can order easily over the net.

I did walk a mile and a half yesterday, and a mile today.  The walks are seemingly starting to feel easier, so that is awesome.  Maybe I can build up to 2 miles a day!  That would be awesome!

My eating has been off the hook!  I have been eating everything placed NEAR me and have not been tracking, so not good.  I am not expecting a loss this week.  SAD FACE  :(

Went to the cabin today with my family, and all had a good time.  It is nice to just spend time with family and not worry about anything else.  

Hope all is having a great Memorial Day weekend!

Laters...........

No comments:

Post a Comment