Wednesday, May 15, 2013

WW points...





I get 31 daily WW points, and I have been eating like 40+.  I am such a piggy.  I am hoping that i will have a lose tomorrow, even if it is a small one.  Because I don't want to go backwards on my weight loss.  I don't know why I have been so hungry this week, but it is seriously like I can't get enough food.

OH! I bought WW candy that is low points.  Smart move, right?  Yeah it is if you eat them in moderation.  I have been inhaling them.  Not like one a day, more like 3-4.  So how does that help me lose weight you ask?  Exactly!  It doesn't.

I did walk today, so that is at least a little productive   Didn't walk yesterday, and I am not sure why other than pure laziness.

As you can tell, I am not happy with myself right now.  I don't know why I sabotage myself like I do.

I was going to try to get back on track this week, but this week is seriously screwed.  Hopefully Friday I can get back on track and eat better and exercise more next week!

Wish me luck!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment