Friday, May 3, 2013

Taco salad........

Well, I stuck to my Weight Watchers plan today and it wasn't as hard as I thought that it was going to be.

I had a Smartone for breakfast and lunch, and a taco salad from El Reys for dinner.  I used 7 of my 49 weekly points to eat at El Reys but it was worth it!  

I don't want to feel like I am depriving myself (looking at me you wouldn't think that).  lol  But I also want to stick as close to my daily points as possible without going over.  If that makes sense.

I had a Mary Kay makeover last night, which was nice.  The foundation is really cool and covers the redness from my sebhorric dermatitis, so I will definitely be ordering some of it.

I walked a mile today, and my legs were killing me.  Not sure if it was the heat, I just didn't stretch well enough, or I just haven't been walking enough.

I am so glad that it is Friday!  I am ready for a couple of days off (although I have to work for an hour and 15 minutes tomorrow-which won't be bad).  

I know my thoughts are all over the place!  Sorry!

Hope everyone has a great night!

Toodles.........


No comments:

Post a Comment