Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Binge eating........

I did good most of the day!  I counted all my points, had a tomato and cucumber for veggies and fruits.  Had a Smartone for breakfast, and a calzone for lunch.  Which was a whopping 15 pts!  Almost to meals but it was worth it.

My MIL gave me a flat of strawberries, so I will have strawberries tomorrow.  YUMMY!

The problem: the binge at Wendy's that I had.  :-(   I had a Jr. bacon cheeseburger, 4 piece nuggets, and small chili.  WTH!  Isn't that alot for one person?  Especially after my calzone?  How, more WHY did I eat all that?

On my way home, my belly started gurgling and I barely made it home to the bathroom  Which serves me right!  I should never have had all that food.  I wasn't even really hungry.  I had to force the chili down.  Why didn't I save it for tomorrow you ask?  Again, who knows.  :-(

So disgusted with myself....

On a better note, I had a nice evening last night at the Mary Kay banquet that Regina invited me too.  It seems like a very good idea to sell the Mary Kay, but I just don't know if I have the time or the personality for it.  I am praying about it, so we will see.

Well, I am going to head to bed.  It has been a long day.

How I feel after Wendy's!

Nite nite.............

No comments:

Post a Comment