Friday, May 17, 2013

Mary Kay

I went to a Mary Kay debut party tonight with Regina and Sandy.  It was nice just to get to hang out with the girls.  I did order some foundation, powder, and foundation brush.  I hope this foundation does better on my face than the Wal-Mart products.  Having sebhorreic dermatitis sucks!  My face being all red and blotching.  Not to mention the flaky skin.  GROSS!  I hate it!  :-(

I weighed myself this morning and weighed 198.2.  SUCKS!  Why can't I lose this stupid weight.  It is like a freaking teeter-totter.  Up and down, up and down.  I just want it to go down and stay down.  I would love to be about 150 lbs.  I don't think that is asking for much!

I didn't get to go for my walk today because I went to the MK debut but I am definitely going to get my walk on tomorrow.  I have got to lose that 1.2 lbs for WW next week.  I am going to be so disappointed if I don't. 

What I ordered from Mary Kay.



Today was a pretty laid back day at work.  Just caught up on emails, wrote a few grievances  had a few phone calls, the usual.  I couldn't hardly wait for 3:30 to get there so I could get the heck outta there though!

Not sure what the plans for the weekend are yet.  Maybe just lazing around the house.

Toodles (leave me some comments, I am feeling lonely! lol)   :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment