Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Pics of Me........

I had a Smartone for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. BUT I also had a banana split, which used up the rest of my weekly points plus/bonus points.  Not sure what they are really called.  lol

Tomorrow I have to be good and stick to my allotted 32 daily points.  You would think that would be enough to fill me up, but I have just been so hungry lately.  :-(  

I did get my mile walk in today, so I feel better about that.  I jogged a little bit at the end, and boy was I out of breath by the time I got to the house.  But it felt good to jog.  I just wish it was an overnight phenomenon and I was a runner tomorrow.  Oh, how I want to be a runner!  

I went to Regina's yesterday and she did a mini photo shoot for me.  I want to really track my progress by pics, so I asked if she could do some photos.  She did an excellent job!  I am really happy with the pictures.  I am adding a few for your viewing pleasure.  :-)  Let me know what you think about them...









No comments:

Post a Comment