Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Progress....

or lack there of I should say.  I have done horrible the last two weeks.  I have gained back about all the weight that I had lost, and I am back up from 187 to 195.  :(  I know that it is because of my eating habits and my lack of exercise.  But what am I doing about it?  Nothing at the moment.  What am I going to do about it?  I am going to start back to Weight Watchers Thursday.  I have every intention of going again, and doing it right this time.  I know that it can work for me if I do it right, I just have to suck it up and do it. 


I am pretty disgusted with myself and feel like a complete failure and fat ass.  

To lighten the mood a little, I saw these questions on http://www.24to30.com/ and thought that I would share.  


1. If you could do one thing differently in your life, what would it be?
I would change some of the decisions that I made in the past.  I would get school done quicker. 

2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I will be lighter and healthier.  In a job that I love.  Or heck, better yet, retired.  :-)

3. Do you honestly want kids?
YES!  I love my kids.  I use to always say I didn't want to have children, but after my first, I became addicted!  lol

4. What has been the best moment of your life so far?
The birth of my children.  Seeing their smiles and hearing their laughter. 

5. What is your life theme song?
That depends on the day of the week!  lol 

6. What is one thing you have yet to accomplish that you want to do before you die?
Travel around the world.

7. If you could choose one thing to be known for, what would it be?
My kindness. 

8. If you could do anything you wanted right in this very moment (no consequences, no fear, etc), what would it be?
Take my family on an all expense paid trip to Disneyland!  

9. What has been the most challenging moment in your life?
Finding out that my oldest daughter was being bullied and seeing her cry over it.

10. Summarize yourself in one word.
Loyal

No comments:

Post a Comment