Sunday, April 28, 2013

A to Z about me............

Age: 34
Bed Size: King size baby!
Chore you hate: Laundry. With 6 of us it seems never ending. 

Dogs: I love dogs but we just don't have the time for one now. 
Essential start to your day: Snooze button.
Favorite Color: Pink... is my favorite color (hear me singing that song)  lol 
Gold or Silver: Gold
Height: 5'6 (and a half)
Instrument you play: I never could play an instrument  :(
Job title: Teacher/Union President 

Kids: 4-Alexis, Donovan, Bella, and Lily 
Live: Kentucky
Married: Yeppers
Nicknames: Shell/Chelle
Overnight hospital stays: Yes-births and hysterectomy 
Pet peeve: People who don't work and are better off financially than me
Quiet or loud: Quiet until I get excited, then I get animated
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Siblings: Two... 
Time you wake up: Between 7:00-7:15 a.m.
University attended: Cumberland and Midway

Vegetables you dislike: Brussell sprouts
What makes you run late: Mornings, lol
X-rays you've had: Teeth, knee, neck, and back 
Yummy food: Chinese, Italian
Zoo animal favorite: Zebras or the monkeys 

No comments:

Post a Comment