Sunday, April 21, 2013

Evil Dead...



Today was the first time EVER that I have been to a movie by myself.  I went to the theater and watched Evil Dead all by myself   There was a couple of times that it made me jump.  All in all, it was a pretty good movie.  I would have changed the ending a little, I wanted the brother to survive, but it is what it is.

Eating was off the charts today.  Didn't have any juice.  And the juicer is not working  :-(   Hubster tried to fix it, but it has gone kaput.  I am not sure if we are going to by a new one, or start back on Weight Watchers.  Whatever we do, I hope that we do it soon.

I actually got to where I enjoyed drinking the juice.  It seemed to make me feel less bloated, and less thirsty  But oh well, what can you do with a broken machine?  We also have a fridge full of fruits and veggies, so we are going to have to figure out something.

I didn't go walking again today.  My sister and one of my friends both went to the track to walk, but I was gone to Somerset to the movies.  Maybe tomorrow.  I do have my wellness plan tomorrow, so I may go to the track and walk.  I need to try to get the three miles in.  Don't think that it is going to happen, but I need to think positive about it.

I had quit drinking soda, but now I am back to drinking soda.  It is my crack.  I just can't seem to give it up for long.  I wish that I could.  I think that is alot of the reason that I feel bloated.  I guess there is always tomorrow to start not drinking it again...

Everyone have a great night!  Leave me some comments!  I would love to chat with you.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment