Saturday, April 13, 2013

Still feeling like a loser....

What did I do yesterday?  I stopped and got ANOTHER calzone.  Not that getting one the day before wasn't bad enough, but I did it again.  Mushrooms, pepperoni, onions, peppers.  That is what I had in it.  It was yummy, but so no worth it afterward.

I DID walk yesterday, so that is at least a plus.  I wish that I could walk longer but that just isn't going to happen right now.  I am not sure if I can't because of my body or because of my head.  One of them is telling me not to go any further, and I need to figure out which one that it is.

I am hoping to walk today.  Hubster is at work and I am here with the kiddos so I need to wait until he gets home before I go.  They aren't old enough to be left alone, and they are arguing and aggravating each other today, so it wouldn't be a good day to leave them alone even if I could.

I had a juice for breakfast, and it was pretty sweet.  I don't think I know that we are not putting enough veggies in there.  For the most part, the drinks should be 80%/20%.  80% veggies and 20% fruit and I think we have our ratio backwards (but these do taste better-lol).

I am like a broken record, but I am going to try to do the 10 day fast again.  I start and fail, but this time I am really going to try.  I gained 3 lbs over the last 2 weeks-I think.  I can't stand it.  Why do I keep gaining?  I guess the answer includes those stupid calzones I keep eating.  :-(

Wish me luck and keep me in your prayers!  Still some things going on at work that really has me down!

No comments:

Post a Comment