Monday, April 29, 2013

Friend Makin Monday...

wpid-friend-makin-monday-for-post3-300x179.jpghttp://www.alltheweigh.com/

FMM: ABC’s of Me
 Here’s how it works…you’ll choose topics about yourself, your likes, dislikes, etc.  according to each letter in the alphabet, and share a little with us.  ;)


Apples or Oranges-I think that I like oranges better.
Bad hair day today.
Cats-I like cats but I never want one as a pet.   
Dogs-I want a Yorkie, but right now the poor thing would be neglected so have to wait.
Earbuds drive me crazy!  My ears are about too small for them!
Flowers-I love me some flowers!  Have a whole yard full of them. 
Girly girl describe my two middle girls
Hats-love them just don't wear them
Islands-would love to visit an island one day
Juice-been on a juice detox and it sucks
Kissing-I love kissing my husband
Love-my life is full of love
Mother-that is what comes to mind when I think of "M". Mother of 5 counting my husband!  lol
New-would love some new shoes
Orlando-I want to take the kids to Orlando,but just too expensive right now
P-PEPSI is my favorite drink
Q-Questions, questions, questions.  Always questions to be answered
R-red is a pretty color but I hardly ever wear it
S-need to get my sexy on and lose some of this extra baggage
T-time goes by so quick on the weekends, and slow as molasses during the workweek 
U- U never know what to expect around my house
Violets-are very pretty and I want to press some to use in my scrapbook
W-wild describes my kids most weekends (oh and I LOVE weekends)
X-had an X-ray on my knee not too long ago.  I have arthritis in it  :-(
Y-yo-yoing.  My 4 year old is trying to learn how to yo-yo and its seriously DANGEROUS up in here! 
Zebras are pretty-why can't we ride them like we do horses?

No comments:

Post a Comment