Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Jogging, walking...or is it walking, jogging???



That's about how I look when I jog.  lol   No really, I am sure that I look hilarious   Although I am only jogging to about 15 secs, then walking, then jogging, then walking, I think that I will slowly be able to build up my endurance for jogging.  I wish that I was a natural born runner.  I have ALWAYS wanted to be a runner, but I just never have.  So that is one of my many goals: Be able to call myself a runner!

I feel like a big fatty patty today.  I bought a calzone and ate almost the whole thing!  :(  What is wrong with me?  I was doing so well.  Then I just kind of snapped.  Ordered that stupid calzone, ate about the whole stupid thing.  Now TMI, had explosive poo after I ate it.  I am just hoping that I pooed off half or most of the calories.  Probably not, but I can always pretend.

My weight had been staying pretty steady between 186-187 lbs.  Hopefully the calzone doesn't do that much damage.

I am still drinking juice twice a day, but I need to increase to 3 times a day again, and do the fast for another 10 days.  I  just get so stinking hungry!  I know that it has to be all in my head.  Hubster is going on a little over two weeks and he hasn't starved to death, so it is obviously do-able.  He has also lost 30 lbs already!  So proud of him!  <3

Lily (my four year old) walked with me today.  We walked about a mile.  Of course she was all hyper running and being silly.  I wish I had her energy!  I would be doing amazing things.  lol

Work this week is sucking.  Some things going down that I really can't talk about, but I am not happy about them.

Need your prayers to get through the next week and a half, so send up a prayer for me if you don't mind.

Toodles......




No comments:

Post a Comment