Saturday, April 6, 2013

Spring Cleaning....

Hubster, kids, and I have been Spring cleaning today.  We have collected about 15 bags of clothing, and toys for Goodwill.  We can kill three birds with one stone: 1) Clean up the house 2) donate to those who are in need 3) get a tax write off for our taxes.

Lily is such a little blessing.  She asked why we were putting things in bags for Goodwill and I told her that it was to give to little kids who didn't have toys and clothes like her and her brother and sisters, so she decided she was going to go through her toys and give the kids somethings to play with.  She got slap happy and put all 4 pairs of her shoes in the bag to donate as well.  lol   Have to go in behind her and take them out.  But what a blessing that she has such a good little heart!  I <3 her!  :-)

I walked two miles last night with Regina, Sandy, and little Riley Blake.  I didn't get winded or anything. No shin splints, and I had a pretty good time.  I am hoping that I can try to three miles today or tomorrow so I can gauge whether or not I can walk the 5k here in the county August 13th.  

Hubster and I are taking the kids to the movies today at 4:25.  Bella, Lily,  Alexis, and I are going to watch The Croods while Hubster and Donovan watch G.I. Joe.

I have had 2 juices today, one for breakfast and one for lunch.  I have had about a hand full of frozen grapes just to have something to chew on.  It is going to be hard to go to the theater and not have popcorn  :(

Wish we luck on not having the popcorn and on hopefully get my 3 miles in today!

No comments:

Post a Comment