Monday, April 8, 2013

Fail...



That is me.  I have no excuse for eating an Arby's sandwich today.  :(

I wanted to start another 10 day juice fast today, but I just got so hungry and Lily wanted curly fries, and I just got a sandwich, and I just ate the whole thing, and you can see where this is going.

I know that there is always tomorrow to start the juice fast, but I seem to be telling myself that alot lately: there is always tomorrow....

On to my juice.  I did have a juice for breakfast and I plan on having a juice for dinner.  I just royally screwed up lunch.  But to move on.  The juice has a strong ginger taste.  Hubster put about 2 inches of ginger root in the batches of juice that he made for the day.  It is definitely a different taste.  Not really bad, just not really good, if that makes sense.

I really feel like such a failure today.  I couldn't even make it through the first day.  What is wrong with me?  Why don't I have  more willpower?

On another note, Hubster is on day 15 of his 60 day fast.  He broke down the other night and had a sandwich, but I am still proud of him.  He is doing such a fantastic job!  I hope that he can see a big weight loss, he deserves it.  And he needs it.  He is feeling really down on himself right now, and I hate that for him.

I didn't walk yesterday, another fail.  I was just tired and didn't want to walk.  I started to, then I changed my mind.  By the time I had myself talked into it, it was getting dark outside and I didn't want to be walking on the road in the dark.

I just feel blah.  I am not sure what is going on, but it sucks.  Hopefully I can snap out of this mood soon and get on with the rest of weight loss journey.

















No comments:

Post a Comment