Friday, April 5, 2013

Spring Break.....

Today was the first (of only 2) Spring Break days for Alexis.  I stayed home from work today (YIPPEE) so that we could do something fun.  We went to Mr. Gatti's (a pizza place with a playroom) and bowling at Briar Bowl in Somerset.

Photo: Lily with her bowling ball.
Lily with her bowling ball.


Photo: Alexis Anderson with her bowling ball.
Alexis with her bowling ball.

Photo: Our bowling shoes
Our shoes.  lol


Lily loved bowling, Alexis-not so much. At least it was a good experience for them. Now at least they can say they have been.

I had juice for breakfast.  At Mr. Gatti's I had a salad, a small serving of pasta, and a piece of pizza.  Sounds like a lot but not nearly as much as I would have ate a month ago. I plan on having a juice for dinner.

Sandy and I are going to go walking at Barren Fork this evening, so I will at least be able to get a little exercise in.  

No comments:

Post a Comment