Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Lemon to the thumb

I just finished peeling the lemons and oranges for the Hubster and my juice for tomorrow.  Lemon juice under the thumb hurts!  lol  We have oranges  lemons, carrots, apples, kale, and celery. We don't follow a recipe anymore, juice kind of add veggies and fruits until the color looks right.

I made a really good juice last night (oranges, apples, grapes, celery, kale, carrots, and STRAWBERRIES). The strawberry taste was prominent, so of course I loved my juice!  Come to think of it, I made add grapes and strawberries to the one tonight too!



I had juice for breakfast, juice for lunch, and just had a small salad for dinner.  I am going to try to have 2 juices a day and a small dinner and see if I lose any weight doing things that way.

I walked 2.1 miles today!  And my legs didn't hurt and my knee didn't really hurt (thank you God for taking care of me!)

I was hoping to be up to 3 miles by April 13th because there is a 5k in my backyard (not literally but close enough) and I really, really want to do it.  I have until August 10th to preregister so we will see...

Work went by pretty quick today, so that is always a plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment