Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Weigh in Wednesday a bust.............

 




To say that I am utterly and completely disgusted in an understatement.  WTH is wrong with me?  Seriously?  WTH is wrong with me? 

April 11, 2013-188.8.  

April 24, 2013-197.2 lbs.  

That is almost 10 lbs in two weeks.  HOW does anyone do that?  

It's not like I am on my period and have a weight gain from that.  I am just a fat ass I guess.  I am seriosuly so disappointed with the scales this week.  Who's fault is this? No ones but mine.  How do I manage to not lose weight but to keep gaining? 

I guess it is all those times that I have ate out in the last week. And the no bake cookies that hubster made which I have been gobbling down like there's no tomorrow.

I have got to get back on track.  I am just not sure how.  Nothing I do seems to work.  :'(  Any advise is greatly appreciated!

Do you know how you set you goals for 10 years (when you are 18)?  Well, I did that.  I meet all my goals.  Not exactly in the ways that I had planned to meet them, but at the end of the day, they were meet.  I feel like such a failure not being able to meet this goal.  Why, oh, why does losing weight have to be so darn hard?

Wish me luck on this journey cause I really need it...

No comments:

Post a Comment