Saturday, April 20, 2013

Lazy Day???





Not a lazy day for me.  I have been cleaning the house all day.  I know there are 6 of us, but how does this house manage to stay so messy all the time?  It is so discouraging  :-(   I have been in such a foul mood today.  I am tired of cleaning and cleaning, and the house just seems to get messier and messier.

I am also up 4 lbs from last weekend.  WTH!  I know that my eating habits have been horrible the last week, but 4 lbs.  Makes me just want to throw in the towel and say screw it!

I didn't walk today, but I just didn't feel up to it.  I know that I need to walk if I want to build up my stamina and distance, but I just couldn't muster up the go get 'em.

My posts haven't been that positive lately, but I just haven't been in a positive mood.

I do want to thank everyone for the prayers last week.  My week actually turned out to be a lot better than I thought it was going to be, and the work issues look like they are going to work themselves out!  YIPPEEE! So that is GREAT news!

Toodles.........

No comments:

Post a Comment