Tuesday, April 16, 2013

What we in KY call a "wasper"....

Yeah, that's right.  I said it.  Wasper.  Not wasp, wasper.  That is what my four year old was calling a wasp a little bit ago.  WHERE did she get that term you ask?  From my mom of course!  lol  I referred to the little devils as waspers until I was in high school and someone corrected me.  Wasper sounds better, but I guess to be publicly correct, we have to go with wasp.



I have killed a dozen of these little suckers in my house this week.  Where are they all coming from?  Wherever it is, I wish they would go back!

I had two juices today, and of course I did not have a healthy lunch.  I think I am just going to have to give up on the fact that lunch is going to get me every time!  Darn you lunch!

Lily and I walked a mile.  It was so pretty outside.  Then she rode her bike for a little bit.  When I had her come in the  house she started this annoying crying/whining because she didn't want to come in.  And yes, 5 minutes later, she is still doing it.  I think that she needs a nap!

I was going to make the juice for tomorrow, but the fridge is bare.  I called Beau to ask him to pick up some fruits and veggies and he left his phone on the desk, so that is a no go.  So for the first time in almost 3 weeks, we may not have juice tomorrow.  I am not sure how I feel about that......

Still some issues going on at work that I need your prayers on.  Just say a little prayer for me when you have time!  God knows my needs!  Thanks all!



No comments:

Post a Comment