Monday, April 15, 2013

Arby's may be my downfall...



That is what I need to start telling myself every morning.  I feel like such a loser!  :-(

Did I stick to the juice for today.  You know that I didn't.  I had Arby's for lunch.  Doug (the gentleman that I work with) had Arby's today.  We usually don't eat lunch together, but we did today.  Turkey, ranch and bacon sandwich with curly fries.  Yep.  That is what we had.

I don't know if I will ever be able to do the juice fast correctly again.  I just don't stick to it.  I need to man up!  Or should I say woman up?  and just do it.   I need to quit the whiny and crying and just do it!




I did walk a mile today, so that is a plus.  Again, I need to start walking a longer distance, but I just get so tired and bored by myself (all in my head obviously).

Well, off to have a juice for dinner.  At least I can half-ass this juice thing without a hitch....





No comments:

Post a Comment