Sunday, April 14, 2013

Willpower...


Willpower is the inner strength that enables you to make decisions and carry them out. It gives you the strength to take action and perform tasks and plans, despite inner resistance, discomfort, laziness or difficulties.

When there is willpower, there is firmness, decisiveness, determination, assertiveness, resolution, persistence, and the power of pushing yourself towards goals and achievements.

With this skill developed, you are in a better position to overcome procrastination and laziness, focus on what you are doing, and avoid unhealthy or unreasonable temptations.

This is the definition that I found on willpower.  I obviously do not have any willpower. :'(  I broke my juice fast yet again today.  I have drank 2 juices (one for breakfast and one for lunch) but I have also had 2 tuna sandwiches and a little bowl of chips.  WHY can't I just do it this time?  It is so frustrating.  And the only thing I can blame it on is my willpower.  I am not starving, I don't have to have that food, but I just can't not eat it.  

I have been so depressed today.  I have been in bed ALL day.  Just laying there.  Dozing in and out of sleep.   I am sure that it is a pretty day outside, but I have not, and at this point, will not be going out to enjoy it.

My face is acting up again.  I had mentioned in an earlier post that I have seborrheic dermatitis.  I have a medicated lotion that I am supposed to use twice a day.  Well, my face got better and I started slacking using it.  Now my face is all dry and scaly (gross I know) again.  WTH is wrong with me?  Why can't I just do what I need to do?

As you can tell, I am not in a positive mood today.  :'(  I need to get over it.  I need to be praying that God give me strength to do the things in  my life that I need to do.  Actually, I think that I am going to go do that now.

Toodles....  


This makes me wonder.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment