Thursday, April 25, 2013

These little piggies..........

thursday things2
Borrowing idea from:  http://www.livinglaughinglosing.com/





Took off wok an hour early to get me a pedicure.  Aren't they cute?  It has been about a year since I have had one, so I am excited.  Thank you Sherry Ball!  :-)


I had another bad day of eating.  It started out with a no bake cookie for breakfast, but that finished them off.  :-(  I told the Hubster NOT to be making anymore of them anytime soon cause I inhale them.

I am just not sure how serious I am about losing weight.  I mean, I want to lose weight, but if I was serious, wouldn't I be losing weight?  I wonder if the problem is just me?  If it is just in my head because I just can't seem to stick to any weight lose plan.

There is a Weight Watchers meeting next Thursday at the local bank, so I am seriously thinking about going to it.  I have done WW's twice and I did good both times.  But then I thought "Well, since I am doing good, I don't need to attend the meetings anymore".  Wrong!  It wasn't long before the weight was back on.  So I need to make a plan to stick to the plan.  No over (or under) thinking it. 

20 Things About ME:
1.  I love no bake cookies.
2. I never cut my toe nails, so when I go for my pedicure, my toe nails are all crazy.
3. I love to watch people dance although I can't dance a lick unless I am drunk.
4. I have not been drunk in like 12 years!
5. Amaretto sours are my favorite drinks and I always get one when I go on a business trip.
6. Reading is one of my favorite things to do, but I very seldom get to read a book.
7. I have four children (11, 9, 7, and 4).
8. I sleep on my right side.
9. I am a Pepsi fiend.
10. I know alot of people but I have few true friends.
11. I can't say NO.  I always get stuck doing things that I don't want to do because of that.
12. I rode a bike for the first time in a long time the other day.
13. I am very shy although most people would never say that about me.
14. I am suppose to wear glasses but I very seldom do.
15. I am afraid to wear contacts because I am afraid they will get stuck in my eyes!  lol
16. I despise doing laundry.
17. I am the baby of the family.
18. I had my first kiss at the age of 13 (kind of late I know)!
19. I want to be a scrapbooker when I grow up.
20. I love taking pictures!

Hope you learned something about me!  That was kind of hard to come up with 20 random facts about myself!

Toodles...

No comments:

Post a Comment