Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Finish the sentence.....

button

http://www.thelifeofjake.com/


I know it's a little late, I am not sure when Jake and Holly posted this, not sure how the picture links to the page for others (hence the link below it) but I am going to do it anyway!  lol


1. I laughed so hard I cried when...I was on vacation with my family and we were in the hotel room.  My husband had just came in from outside and there was a bug on his shoulder.  I said spider and pointed to his shoulder nad he seriously started screaming like a girl, flailing his arms all around in the air.  PRICELESS!!!!!


2. My high school... was very small.  Everyone knew everyone. 


3. It really pisses me off... people lie to me, and they KNOW I KNOW they are lying! 


4. In ten years... 44.  I can't believe it!  I can remember when I thought 20 was old and over the hill!


5. If I could erase one thing … it would be any and all unhappiness that my children have to face. 


6. In 1999... I was married and getting ready to have my first daughter Alexis. 


7. Honestly... I love doing blogs.  I am not sure if anyone reads them, but it is a way for me to express some of my "excess" energy (like I have that much).  ;)


8. To me, Sushi... is gross!  It makes me think of fish guts. 


9. Someone really needs to invent...a time travel machine.  Oh the fun I could have. 


10. The first time I drank alcohol...I was about 16 years old and my cousin snuck me one when we ran to the store for his parents.  


11. The one question I would ask God is...whats so special about me?


12. Lindsay Lohan...poor Lindsay!


On a more serious note, I have not done well at all with my healthy eating.  I think that I am destined to be chunky cause I can't seem to do it.   :'(

Wish me lots of luck.  There is always tomorrow and that is what I keep telling myself.  I'ma gonna get this thing under control tomorrow.  

Toodles....







No comments:

Post a Comment