Friday, April 26, 2013

Generic Weight Watchers.....

I have decided that I am going to rejoin Weight Watchers.  I hate spending out the money, but maybe that will make me more accountable.  What do you think?

The last time that I joined I was allowed 29 points per day, so I started back today (hence the term generic weight watchers cause it isn't official yet).  I am only going to allow my 29 points a day until I go back to the real meetings.  Maybe I will start to see some lbs lost in that time.

I had a Smartone for breakfast and lunch, and I plan on having a Smartone for dinner.  That is unless I can get the Hubster to fix me something.  Since he is on the juice detox he doesn't really cook anything anymore. I mean, he fixes the kids pasta and a few things like that, but nothing major.

I just walked my mile.  It takes me a while to walk a mile.  I am not sure why I am so slow.  You would think that I would be getting quicker, but I don't think that I am.  :-(

I am so glad that it is Friday.  It has been a long week.  Well, I would be super excited that it is Friday but I have to work either tonight and/or tomorrow to make up for taking Monday off.  But I had a great day Monday so I am not going to begrudge myself that day.

Time to go get the kiddos and start this weekend!

Toodles.....

No comments:

Post a Comment